Friday, February 5, 2016

Murphy

It's been a while since I updated this blog so here are some current pics of Murphy.

I was changing Sarah's bed sheets and when I came back to make the bed I found Murphy here.


I had to take a picture because this is not normal behaviour.
Our dogs don't sleep in our beds -  they never used to come upstairs at all.

Yesterday I took Murphy for a walk along the Ambleside sea wall.

He's a bit lonely these days so it's nice for him to get out and mix with other dogs.



He has really attached himself to Jackson.
They love to cuddle and now he sleeps on the floor in Jackson's room.

I really miss having 2 dogs in the house.  If it were up to me we'd each have a dog!!

Murphy misses having a playmate for sure!

We are considering getting another dog soon.

It's nice to have dogs in the house - to spread the love and run around with!

No comments: