Saturday, September 3, 2016

Are we related?

Hello Wheaten Lovers!

I'm wondering if anyone out there has a dog (or dogs) related to mine?

I thought it would be fun to see how many "siblings" I could find.  

Murphy came to us 8 years ago (2008) from Lee Caron at Clover Kennels in Winnipeg and Finn came to us this past April (2016) from Karen Christian at Christian Doodles in Alberta.

If you are related please post a comment and share a link to your blog/instagram in the comment area.

Here is a quick collage of my Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers - Murphy and Finn - as puppies.

They are similar looking but so different in personality.  

I'd forgotten how much black Murphy had on his face compared to Finn.  

Finn is a go-getter (aka hyper puppy) and Murphy is very laid back.


Let's see how many relatives we can find!

No comments: